It is no secret that by using “green” products (or Environmentally Preferrable Purchasing (EPP)) for cleaning your home is beneficial not only for your family’s health and wellbeing but also our environment.
Tips for Cleaning the Kitchen with Environmentally Friendly Products:
- Sprinkle some bi-carb soda onto the surface of your stove-top, then scrub with a damp towel.
- Scrub your dirty oven with a mixture of Bi-carb soda, vinegar and salt. Grime will come off even easier if your oven is warm.
- After you have emptied your fridge, clean it with warm soapy water, then wipe it all down until it’s dry. Leave some vanilla essence in a small bowl inside your fridge. It will absorb any fridge odours.
Tips for Cleaning the Bathroom with Environmentally Friendly Products:
- A capful of sugar soap and water in a spray bottle will remove built up grime from showers.
- Another non chemical alternative to cleaning your showers is a mixture of bi-carb and vinegar.
- As well as vinegar, clove oil also eats away mould.
- A mixture of bi-carb soda and lavender oil will make your bath, tiles and sink look pristine.
Tips for Keeping the Lounge Room Clean with Eco Friendly Products:
- Sprinkle bi-carb soda on a damp cloth. Beautifully removes scuff marks off walls.
- Place a few drops of eucalyptus oil into hot water to mop floors. Not only will they look great but they’ll smell fresh and clean.
- Lemon oil on a duster will clean your light fittings and prevent spiders from making webs on them.
- Have your lounge regularly cleaned either by a professional or by pulling off covers and washing them yourself. This will ensure that it always smells clean. Don’t forget to also wash any scatter cushions. It will make such a difference to the freshness of your lounge room.
All of our cleaners at Pristine Home have years of experience in cleaning and the know how to get your home sparkling. If you need, or are thinking about hiring a cleaner in Sydney, feel free to get in touch now on 1300 375 275.